Friday, February 27, 2015

Snowy week


It's been a cold and snowy week here. Joel and Gary spent the week working at a trade show across town. Unfortunately, it was a lot of time and effort and very little sales. I worked Tuesday and Thursday at two different schools. The week marks a transition for me because I have been subbing in the same classroom since November. That position was filled this week so I am moving over to another school to hopefully finish out the school year. It's bittersweet for me because I loved the teacher I was working with and I'll miss the kids. The positive side is that I get to finish this year at the same school I started the year. It is always rewarding to see the kids complete a year.

Julianne and I visited Joel at the trade show on Wednesday. When we left, fat snowflakes were falling. Julianne loved trying to catch them on her tongue.

We spent an extra night because the weather cancelled Jace's choir practice. It was fun to stay home. We even made homemade pizza with the leftovers from the Oscar party.

rolling out pizza dough
We are looking forward to Mom and Dad visiting this weekend. Hopefully the temperatures will get warm enough to go sledding.

No comments: